Tomorrow morning is my planned first day of training. For the past maybe 5 years I've spent more time sitting on a chair in front of a PC than I really want to. I've been cycling daily, walking a lot and having the occasional hike but other than that I haven't done any sports. The food that I have been eating, the drinks I have been drinking also and the amount of them is also not that good and healthy. So I'm up for a challenge! This blog will try to serve as a documentation of my progress and thoughts.
- Waking up around 6:50/7:00
- Put comfy clothes for training and get out of the house as fast as possible
- Slow run in the park, probably 10 minutes
- Arriving at the training ground and doing a full body stretch
- Start the workout routine which I'm still strugling to figure out but I won't bother a lot in the begining
- Working out for about 20 minutes, then start running home
My plan is to arive back home as late as 8am, so I can have a shower and make a breakfast.
8:30/8:40 out for work.
I will try to make a single photo in the park every day, but if I forget I'll do a little drawing for the block post. That's it.